Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4734.400 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,084,764 (元1,919) in Zibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)