Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4837.647 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,380,822 (元3,800) in Zibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,400 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)