Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1606.131 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,157,732 (10,060₴) in Zhytomyr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)