Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1296.778 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,176,439 (10,932₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)