Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1249.928 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,628,424 (11,703₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)