Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 4919.506 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,896,067 (元4,044) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (35 minutes ago)