Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6659.373 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,241,853 (元3,040) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)