Cost of living comparison between Zhengzhou, China and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4683.685 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,300,937 (元2,840) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (40 minutes ago)