Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 17753.277 IRR / BAM *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,085,345 (681KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Lagos costs 64,500 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (42 minutes ago)