Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 19764.812 IRR / BAM *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,133,711 (917KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)