Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 46211.321 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,931,479 (€518) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)