Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1293.321 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,946,361 (10,783₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (24 minutes ago)