Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.503 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,686,843 (805,811 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)