Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.745 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,072,676 (1,293,495 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (36 minutes ago)