Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.505 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,076,594 (976,858 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)