Cost of living comparison between Zanzibar, Tanzania and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.549 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,366,408 (643,798 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)