Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Zanjan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,332,812 in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)