Cost of living comparison between Zanesville, Ohio, United States and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 32090.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,036,854 ($282) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)