Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 34244.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,853,453 ($463) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)