Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 804.290 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,537,565 (Php19,318) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (32 minutes ago)