Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,440 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4738.727 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,471,178 (3,687 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)