Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,070 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5266.743 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,285,003 (4,231 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)