Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,174 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5004.081 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,715,153 (4,739 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)