Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,729 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6049.548 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 54% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,882,776 (3,452 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)