Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5389.514 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,051,912 (4,277 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamburg costs €493 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.20 (39 minutes ago)