Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4919.609 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 47% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,710,679 (4,413 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)