Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1065.256 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 63% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,720,805 (11,942 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)