Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1183.142 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 60% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,884,536 (19,342 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £3,586 (33 minutes ago)