Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.259 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,427,656 (₩579,359) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)