Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.288 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,178,476 (₩588,496) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)