Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 384.310 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,450,167 (¥58,417) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)