Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan vs Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 985.434 IRRX / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,657,294 (¥61,679) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 3 hours ago)