Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 374.051 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,372,327 (¥65,158) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)