Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 391.147 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,293,353 (¥56,995) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)