Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.440 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,495,462 (Rp 5,530,136) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (16 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)