Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.024 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,438,701 (Rp 5,766,397) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)