Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.603 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,826,711 (Rp 6,847,436) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)