Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.730 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,474,499 (Rp 6,034,076) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (26 minutes ago)