Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.878 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 85% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,938,937 (341,528 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)