Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.457 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 72% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,070,701 (452,072 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)