Cost of living comparison between Yantai, China and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4695.413 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,278,299 (元2,828) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (about 1 hour ago)