Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6586.479 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 43% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,475,599 (元3,109) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)