Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4708.250 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,225,537 (元2,809) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,870 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)