Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5951.648 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 37% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,089,512 (元3,543) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,151 (about 1 hour ago)