Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6590.436 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,985,316 (元2,426) in Yangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)