Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.678 IRR / MMK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 80% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,566,790 (711,830 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 2 hours ago)