Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11212.406 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,503,007 (﷼ 1,739) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)