Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8781.834 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,460,165 (﷼ 2,330) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (37 minutes ago)