Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 384%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 562.476 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 164% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,792,892 (руб 45,856) in Yakutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (42 minutes ago)