Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Yafran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2014. Exchange rate: 25786.739 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,300,000 (555 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 2 hours ago)