Cost of living comparison between Yafran, Libya and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2014. Exchange rate: 22646.512 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,718,750 (517 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)