Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5319.274 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,252,546 (元3,995) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)