Cost of living in Xining, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5721.179 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xining (China) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,495,798 (元2,883) in Xining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Lima costs S/. 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caracas costs Bs 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)