Cost of living comparison between Xining, China and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4669.152 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xining (China) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,760,399 (元1,876) in Xining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)