Cost of living in Xining, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6683.535 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xining (China) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,584,666 (元2,631) in Xining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)