Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 5378.419 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,502,062 (元3,068) in Xingtai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)