Cost of living comparison between Xianyang, China and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 4683.685 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,795,827 (元2,305) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (about 1 hour ago)