Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 5355.759 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,882,614 (元3,339) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)