Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 4710.084 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,604,105 (元1,827) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $1.62 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)