Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6695.041 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,158,202 (元2,712) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)