Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 4710.084 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 4% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,128,354 (元1,726) in Xiangfan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 55,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)