Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1849.906 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,753,898 (Mex$ 9,057) in Xalapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)