Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1619.899 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,886,614 (Mex$ 7,955) in Xalapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)