Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 4717.606 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,795,017 (元2,076) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)