Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 5092.201 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,541,362 (元3,838) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)