Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4720.150 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,571,160 (元2,875) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)