Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4692.324 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,430,774 (元2,862) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)