Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7820.344 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,233,367 (1,564 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)