Cost of living comparison between Wrocław, Poland and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 8009.939 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,392,166 (1,547 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)