Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11529.392 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,130,832 (2,006 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (41 minutes ago)