Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 36280.312 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,842,531 (€382) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (37 minutes ago)