Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 46149.126 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,463,496 (€595) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)