Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 41381.400 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,457,674 (€567) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)