Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2427.778 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,943,612 (R 4,508) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)