Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2511.260 IRR / NAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 45% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,149,818 (8,024 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $379 (about 1 hour ago)