Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 45636.231 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,389,084 (€513) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)