Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 38723.993 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,219,785 (€548) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)