Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 23627.836 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 93% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 30,535,637 (NZ$1,292) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (28 minutes ago)