Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 22839.028 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 80% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,071,763 (NZ$923) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)