Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6659.373 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,259,053 (元3,192) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)