Cost of living comparison between Wenzhou, China and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4683.685 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,285,434 (元3,050) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)