Cost of living comparison between Wels, Austria and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 34439.698 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,214,492 (€413) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)