Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 36469.241 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,887,652 (€299) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ostend costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,499 (about 1 hour ago)