Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 36295.137 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,869,733 (€603) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (34 minutes ago)