Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 22839.028 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 115% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,781,600 (NZ$735) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)