Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23211.417 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 117% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,212,787 (NZ$914) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (23 minutes ago)