Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 24536.798 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 107% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,386,638 (NZ$1,198) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)