Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3030.065 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,341,319 (R 7,043) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)