Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2014. Exchange rate: 2381.639 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,332,527 (R 5,598) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)