Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2014. Exchange rate: 4710.084 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,865,201 (元2,519) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)