Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,784 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11464.174 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,990,162 (1,918 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)