Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,875 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11020.146 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 45% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,481,312 (1,859 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (39 minutes ago)