Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,100 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 11090.244 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,849,655 (2,151 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)