Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,058 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17571.102 IRRX / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 59% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,745,720 (1,983 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)