Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,082 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 42964.525 IRRX / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 79% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,004,006 (2,328 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)