Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,461 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7682.924 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,572,542 (2,027 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)