Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,982 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11121.530 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 47% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,073,233 (1,895 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)