Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.422 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,154,944 (8,549,088 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)