Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.855 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,602,380 (10,567,313 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)