Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21250.151 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,097,328 (993 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)