Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19437.336 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,796,904 (916 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 1 hour ago)