Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 22858.304 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,683,935 (817 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)