Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20433.380 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,174,070 (987 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 5,984 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)